Saturday, April 3, 2010

EASTER

 What a bejez beautious weekend!  Holy hannah New Jersey never seemed so sweet...

Ok,  So I haven't had a lot of time to work on things, but I threw this little ditty together for my parents on Easter.  And what better subject than my baby girl! Plus I'm sure grandparents love getting crap like this...  HA!

The yellow is a piece of card stock, so I kinda worked around it with scrapbook paper, and embellishments. Of course, after I glued that piece of scrapbook paper on the back, it didn't fit in the envelope anymore... heh.  But that was ok. It survived the car ride just fine.

So anyway, my parents thought it was adorable... though they may have just been talking about Roo's little face...  ha...

I have to plug Digitalcollagesheets.com here because I love looking for scrapbooking art there. The little eggs on the bottom are from a collage sheet I got from that site. They have just tons of great stuff there to work with. And once you download it, it's yours FOREVER!
So take advantage my friends, or swim away....


I think I might need some ice cream before bed...  I hope Dirkpants didn't eat the last bittle...

No comments:

Post a Comment