Saturday, April 24, 2010

On the porch



This page is just kinda something that came about because I love this picture of my baby.
She was just hanging out on the porch in her high chair and I was trying to powerwash....

So anyway...  there's a bit of filing again going on here...  and stamping, a few cross stitches...
I took some pages out of one of those books I found on the side of the road and incorporated some lines and background points.

If you glue old pages to your paper, and then peel em' off before the glue dries... you get the affect shown on the bottom up there. The words kinda have more staying power than the paper...  and then I filed it a little if too much paper stayed.

I'm not quite sure if I'm done with these pages...


but then again, quite often I go too far...  so I'm leaving them alone for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment