Thursday, August 12, 2010

keepsakes

So we all have some "hospital" pics... Wait... scratch that...  I've heard many birth stories... and many of them involve kiddie pools and living rooms and burying placentas in the backyard....
But I digress.... Anyway... I saved the bands roo and I wore at the hospital.  And I wanted to include them somehow subtlety. And I think you almost don't notice them...  



Ok, I guess you do notice them... but the monkeys are more apparent...

so there's some acrylics happening here... which do well on paper.  Don't seem to make it bendy. I guess if you poured a bottle of acrylic paint on the page... damage would happen. But a branch here and there...  a breeze for a heavy scrap paper! And on a side note: Do trees ever go out of style?  Not in my book... but I'm the one with a tree tattooed up the side of my body so I guess my opinion doesn't count...
 I don't know what I'm saying really... it's borderline babble and very non-imformative!  I apologize...  roo roo and I were just dress shopping at the mall for 3 hours...  We did stop for dinner though... so that took up some of that time. 


I will shut up now!  yay!


I wish you all a happy Friday in one hour and 15 minutes!  
Thanks for browsing my blog!
 there are no monkeys


No comments:

Post a Comment