Sunday, October 3, 2010

HEY! sunday nighters...

So... been blog slacking.. it happens....

So here's that scrapbook I attempted to "make"

It didn't turn out all that bad...
I thought this type of thing might be cool if you wanted to do separate scrapbooks for events or holidays...  For example, if I wanted an entire scrapbook of just Christmas...  I could go hunt some cool Christmas fabric and make a special book.... just a thought...

So anyway,  the stuff I used,  which I kinda mentioned before...

*modge podge
* book board
* material
* batting
* screw posts
* needle and thread
- and that's it!
and I decorated with some buttons and made a loop latch...  so as far as decorating, that's up to you.




I'm not quite finished.  My goal was before her first birthday, which was a month ago...  I got it in a finished "looking" way...  but I need to add some pages...

Here's a couple finished pages...     


I do often go back and throw out pages... it's that whole look at it later and it all of sudden sucks thing that happens.  But generally the pages I end up loving the most are the ones I did the fastest... and usually the latest in the day.. or earliest in the morning. Ya know... like I'd say the magic hours are between midnight and 3am. I recently heard someone say that their "art" comes out at night.  And it's sooo true.  When it's the middle of the night and I'm tired, I get the best results...  



on that note... since I already spent last night staying up waiting for my art to come out... I think tonight I'll just force myself to be in bed at a decent hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment