Sunday, December 18, 2011

Oh Christmas Fleece, Oh Christmas Fleece...

Ok, here's the finished product.
Though Cliff wouldn't really let me get a pic of it without him in it...
I think I may have to make him one...



Daryl told me I spelled her name wrong...  
Eh... a few extra O's never hurt anyone.

So after making this, I decided this kinda thing would make a good gift... so I made two more but this time tweaked the recipe and added a little custom printing.  


I randomly found a sheet of that printer fabric in my drawer of printer paper and immediately the wheels started turning.  What kid doesn't like to look at their own face... on anything! I wish I could remember what brand it was because the photos printed beautifully, even after I messed with them. I kinda wanted em' to have that faded out old fashioned look.  



So instead of printing out the whole body, I just did their heads and appliqued scraps for the body.  The arms and lets I did with a zigzag stitch in the name of whimsy...
I only made them a sq. yard.  Figured it was a nice lap blanket or something easy to take in the car...

Just big enough to roll up in...

So I have some pieces of fleece left... I think I smell a Norma and Cliff present...  that is if I finish my Christmas cards...

merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment