Friday, April 13, 2012

THE FRIDAY LAYOUT, episode 1

Ok... so I've finally gotten around to some youtubing...

Since I have some three years of Easter photos lying around... and I'm sure ya'll have at least some recent ones, I thought I'd do a quick and easy page EASTER inspired.

And there is nothing used in this page that you probably don't already have around the house...
Cupcake liners are used to make the main embellishments here...
I had some leftover Easter liners from my carrot cupcakes... so I went for it!





For this project you will need:
1. One plain cardstock... I used a marigold color
2. Patterned paper... I used a couple different
3. Cupcake liners for the flowers
4. Buttons
5. Brads
6. Metal embellishment
7. 2" scalloped circle punch
8. Pen
9. Craft Thread

All items are optional... well, except for the paper... unless you're going to scrapbook on a plate or something.
This is a very easy basic layout.
You can add more to what I've done, or leave some of it out...  I mean, who am I to tell you what to do?


 

So grab your bunny ears and let's go!



HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment